The presence of loved ones can have a positive effect on patients and can aid in the healing process. At Renai Medicity, we make every effort to provide a safe, comfortable environment for patients, their families and friends. Our staffs are committed to maintaining a patient-family centred environment at Renai Medicity. They shall make every effort to accommodate visits to our patients. We request our visitors to please respect the following rules while visiting the hospital.
General Guidelines for Patient Visitors:
- Visiting access is restricted to allow patients time to receive treatment, care, recover and rest without interruption.
- Persons with obvious signs of infection should not visit the hospital.
Please do not visit the hospital if you have a fever, sore throat,
cough, runny nose or congestion, upset stomach, vomiting etc.
- Please make your visits brief. Limit your stay to 15-20 minutes.
- Maximum number of visitors in the room is two at a time.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise to optimise patient rest.
- Visitors must wash their hands with soap and water on entry to and on leaving a patient.
- Visitors must not sit / lie on the patient bed as this can spread germs. Use the chairs provided.
- Children may visit patients provided they are supervised by an adult at all times and in good health.
- Please do not use patient bathrooms during your visit; public rest rooms are located throughout the building.
- We are very respectful of our patients' privacy, so you may be asked to
step out during consultations or while treatments are being given.
- For safety reasons, visitation may be limited when the patient is in isolation precautions.
- Renai Medicity is a plastic free zone. Please do not bring plastic carry bags and other plastic items.
- No outside food or drink items may be carried in the Hospital. Please
do not bring battery operated toys and cameras in the hospital.
- In case of fire, use fire exit stairways. Do not use elevator during fire.
- Visitors who refuse or fail to produce sufficient proof of identification may be denied visitation.
- Visitors, who appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or
display disorderly or inappropriate behaviour or refuse to follow staff
directives, may be denied visitation.
- Weapons are not
permitted in the Hospital. Persons found to be attempting to bring any
arms in the hospital are subject to legal prosecution.
- All visitors will be screened prior to their entrance.
- Pet animals are not permitted.
- Requests to visit patients in compassionate-care situations may be
approved by the Administrative director or administrator on duty
- Visitors are prohibited from touching wounds or medical devices.
- Renai Medicity is a Smoke Free facility. Tobacco use by staff, patients
and visitors is prohibited. We are committed to providing a safe and
healthy environment that also encourages positive health behaviours.
- Renai Medicity has a zero tolerance policy for abuse of any staff, patients or relatives.
- To reach a patient by telephone, dial the main hospital number + 91 484 288 00 00.
- As a courtesy to others, please restrict the use of cell phones.
- Visitors are welcome to dine in our Restaurants/Snack bars/coffee shops.
- The hospital has the right to rescind the visitation hours based upon
the safety and welfare of the patient and the hospital staff and as
necessary in order to conduct normal hospital operations.