A person who suddenly collapses while in the middle of his routine work, an accident on road, at work or at home or any such situation that calls for immediate medical attention is what Emergency Service is all about. Emergency Medicine is the latest trend that has evolved out of critical care and trauma care needs.
Renai Medicity is fully equipped to handle emergencies of any type. Our 24×7 Accident & Emergency Department managed by highly trained Emergency Medicine Specialists is one of its kind in the state and has everything required to offer the most efficient and effective emergency care to adults as well as paediatric patients. The team seek to provide a high level of patient care, ensuring that our patients are assessed, treated, admitted or discharged within the lowest possible time.
The Comprehensive Accident & Emergency Department led by specialists in emergency medicine, seeks to provide patients with the best care as promptly as possible for any sort of emergencies. An emergency is a situation where someone is experiencing a loss of consciousness, heavy bleeding, suspected broken bones, chest pain, breathing difficulties, has swallowed something harmful, poisoning such as snake bites or has a deep injury. The department manages everything from minor injuries, life threatening medical emergencies such as strokes and heart attacks, severe life or limb threatening injuries such as those from road accidents to other less severe medical conditions such as abdominal pain.
- First of its kind Accident and Emergency unit in Kerala
- Ultramodern Emergency Intensive Care Unit
- State-of-the art Chest Pain Unit
- Hyper acute Stroke Unit
- Top of the line Ambulance services
- Round the clock availability of physician anaesthetists for acute pain management (welcome block) in the emergency room itself to give patients immediate pain relief.
- Ready access to other specialty and super specialty departments
- Emergency Dialysis
- Round the clock Pharmacies, laboratories and radiology services.
Facilities available in A&E
- Cardiac Monitor
- 24-hour Trauma Ambulance Service
- Most advanced radiological equipment
- Triage area
- Resuscitation area
- Procedure room
- Day care unit
- Chest Pain Unit
- Stroke unit
- Advanced Ventilators
When speed and care matters, think about our Accident and Emergency department, our help is just a heartbeat away!