The Department of Cardiology at Renai Medicity provides a broad range of services in the diagnosis and management of heart diseases. This includes diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. As the department is managed by renowned specialists, our mission is to provide timely, compassionate care at the most affordable rates. The most important highlight of the department is 24×7 availability of Cardiologists to take of care of all Cardiac emergencies.
The division of Cardiology at Renai Medicity is a multidisciplinary health care team committed to the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of cardiac care from expert consultation and patient evaluation to the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques. The department has already performed more than 20000 successful interventional cardiac procedures which itself speaks for the reliability of services offered. Our priority is to provide outstanding care while meeting the highest expectations of our patients at lowest possible costs.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Unit
- Exclusive radial angiogram and angioplasty centre, first of its kind in Kerala.
- 24 hour Primary Angioplasty Service with in-house availability of well experienced Interventional Cardiologist
- Well reputed Cardiologists with National and International experience working round the clock.
- Facilities to tackle most difficult and complex Coronary lesions and most complicated case situations
- Rotablation services for tackling calcified coronary blockages
- Intravascular imaging for Complex angioplasties
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR) for physiological assessment of coronary blockages
- Percutaneous replacement of Aortic valve and Mitral valve
- Ultramodern Intensive Coronary Care Unit
- Specialty Clinics for various cardiology subgroups
- The best scientifically designed preventive Cardiac Check up programs
- Dedicated 24 hours Chest Pain Unit (CPU) with modern facilities in the Emergency department for Fast track triage.
- Cardiac biomarker profile for early detection of heart attack
- Ultra modern Intensive Coronary Care Unit (ICCU)
- Central monitoring facility in ICCU with monitors, Ultra modern Ventilators, Biphasic Defibrillators and round the clock availability of Intensive care doctor and well trained dedicated staff.
- Digital Flat Panel Cath Labs – Allura FD10 Philips Minimal Radiation Cath Lab with Integrated FFR. The Cathlab also features 3D rotational angiography, spin technology and Digital Subtraction Angiography.
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump with fiber optic technology and dual chamber pacemakers for critically ill cardiac patients.
- Walk-in Angiograms with same day discharge
- Center offering exclusive Radial intervention procedures (Angiograms and angioplasties through the hand only)
- 24 x7 basis Primary Angioplasty for STEMI patients with round the clock availability of in house Interventional Cardiologist.
- Philips Advanced IE 33 Three Dimensional Echocardiography Machine and Portable CX50 Echo machine with Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal and TEE probes.
- Tread Mill Stress Test
- 24 hour Holter Monitoring with extended recording facility
- Ambulatory BP monitoring
- Event loop recorder
- 128 slice CT scan with Noninvasive CT coronary angiogram
- Exclusive and tailored Health Check up facility with Framingham risk score
- 12 lead Electrocardiogram
- 2D Echocardiograph
- Advanced 3D Echocardiography
- Tissue Doppler Echocardiography
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Paediatric and Neonatal Echocardiography
- Trans Esophageal Echocardiography
- Computerised Stress Test (TMT)
- Holter Analysis
- Nonimplantable Event Recorder
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Pacemaker and ICD Interrogation and Programming
- 128 slice CT Coronary Angiogram
- CT Aortogram and Pulmonary angiogram
Invasive Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Coronary Angiogram
- Radial Coronary Angiogram
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Analysis
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Cardiac Catheterization Studies
- Cerebral Four Vessel Digital Subtraction Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiography and DSA
- Coronary angioplasty and Stenting
- Radial Coronary Angioplasty
- Primary Angioplasty for Heart Attack within 1-Hr
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty
- Intra Arterial Balloon Pump (IABP) Insertion
- Coronary Angioplasty with Impella support
- Coronary angioplasty with Rotablation
- Intravacular imaging
- Post CABG Graft Interventions
- Carotid angioplasty
- Renal angioplasty
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation – Single and Dual chamber
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy
- Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of SVT
- Balloon Valvotomy for Congenital and Rheumatic Heart disease
- Device Closure for Various Congenital Heart defects
- Coil Embolization of AV fistulas
- Bronchial Artery and Uterine Artery Embolization
- Endovascular Repair of Aortic Aneurysm (EVAR) and Aortic Stenting
- Transcatheter Aortic valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve, Tricuspid valve and Pulmonary valve replacement
- Venous Interventions and IVC Filter Placement
- Renal Denervation Therapy for resistant Hypertension
Intensive Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
The state-of-the-art ICCU facility at Renai Medicity hospital is equipped with Acute cardiac care monitors, ventilators, ABP, blood gas analyser and Echo
Pacemaker Clinic: For Pacemaker interrogation and Programming. This clinic will help all patients who have implanted a pacemaker and want a structured follow up of their implant.
Preventive cardiology clinic: Tailor made preventive check up packages with the latest technology, skilled doctors and compassionate staff, complete array of invasive, non-invasive diagnostic as well as advanced surgeries are available at the Cardiology division of Renai Medicity.