Relieving psychological distress or dysfunction is the aim of Clinical psychology. We promote subjective well-being and personal development of an individual; be it child or adult , so that he /she lives a life with optimal quality.
Renai offers a wide variety of comprehensive diagnostic tests, medical treatments, and therapeutic procedures. Our professional team of Clinical Psychologists,bound by the code of ethics; ensures unbiased treatment.
The treatment and assessment options available are in the following area:
Emotional and behavioural problems
Evaluation and treatment of illnesses like:
- Episodic dyscontrol
- PhobiasPre-Menstrual stress
- Bipolar disorders
- Psychotic disorders and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Learning difficulties: Diagnose Learning problems, types and severity of it in a child ,test academic skills and their scholastic performance level, Intelligence Quotient( IQ) ,Assess their Aptitude , and provide guidance for treatment , along with study skills training , Parental training programs(Individual & group sessions) as well as diagnostic Psychometry for clinical conditions
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Assessment and treatment of ADHD, Attention Enhancement training, Brain Gym excercises, Individualised training for children based on their specific deficits.
- Conduct problems: Assessment and behavioural management of oppositional defiant behaviours, behavioural problems, impulsivity, truancy , destructive behaviour, sexual misconduct as well as Contingency management for parents to handle such children .
- New age addictions: Gaming addiction, online Social Media Addiction, Mobile phone addictions , Adolescent crises & Adjustment problems.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, Dialectical behaviour therapy, Psychotherapy, Brief Solution focused Psychotherapy ,Supportive Psychotherapy ,and Counselling for the following conditions .
- Anxiety Disorders: phobias, generalised anxiety disorders, panic attacks, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Dissociative disorder, separation anxiety disorder
- Mood disorders: depression, bipolar affective disorder, Dysthymia
- Substance related disorder
- De-addiction: Tobacco, Alcohol and other Substances.
- Individual counsellingPremarital counselling
- Career guidance counselling
Assessments and Therapies we offer
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Motivational therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Insight oriented psychotherapy
- Aversive therapy
- Rational emotive behaviour therapy
- Exposure and response prevention
- Dialectical behaviour therapy
- Parent management training
- Integrative psychotherapy
- Biofeedback + counselling
- Aversion therapy
- Marital /couple counselling
- Relaxation training
- SLD remedial training
- ADHD special assessment
- IQ assessments
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Specific learning disability test
- Diagnostic psychometry
- Aptitude tests
- Personality assessment
- Memory assessment
- Special diagnostic evaluation
- Learning and behavioural disorders
- Stress Management clinic for general public
- Adolescent Guidance Clinic
- Assertiveness groupLife Skills training programs
- Personality Development workshops
- Motivational workshops and talks.
- Corporate Training wing – Soft skills
- Memory Clinic – with Neuro psychological Assessment