For a person, a perfect oral cavity is often the mirror of a healthy body. A full-fledged department of oral and maxillofacial surgery accommodates remedies and treatments for your minor to major oral and maxillofacial problems. Being also concerned about your aesthetics and social appearance, we have well expertise and facilities in designing your smile which makes you exceptional.
Department of Oral and maxillofacial surgery is managed by highly qualified consultants and surgeons at Renai Medicity. The centre is complete with state of the art equipment.
Common problems like tooth ache and tooth decay apart, the department takes dentistry up to a higher level involving cosmetic dentistry. Maxillofacial department handles cases of cleft lip, cleft palate, orthognathic surgeries and post operative treatment and care along with other dento-alveolar disorders for the betterment of your facial appearance and better placement of dentures.
Our Dental Specialties include:
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Laser Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral medicine with highly advanced diagnosis and treatments for:
- Oral cancer and other oral related tumours and lumps
- Myofacial dysfunctions and pains
- Oral Histopathology Lab – to diagnosis malignancy at the earliest
Cranio Facial surgeries including
- Root Canal Treatment
- A separate unit for surgeries of maxillofacial and craniofacial traumas
- Dento-alveolar surgeries
- Correction of Congenital deformities like cleft lip and cleft palate and other oral and maxillofacial anomalies
- Temperomandibular joint disorders
- Cyst Enucleations
- Management of avulsive injuries
- Reconstruction surgeries.
- Prostho treatments with well advanced implants and prosthesis
- Ridge Augmentation procedures for better retention of removable prosthesis.
- Orthognathic surgeries involving correction of prognathic or retrognathicmaxilla and mandille, bimaxillary procedure
- Laser dentistry – Bloodless frenectomy tongue tie relief procedures Depigmentation, Laser assisted magnified RLT procedures, Laser Operculectomy, Laser teeth whitening, Laser treatment for Apthous Ulcer.
RTA/Trauma involving face and jaw: Urgent care for patients with excessive bleeding, swelling, oral infection and trauma.
General Dentistry: Comprehensive care and dental hygiene covering all phases of dentistry.
Endodontics:Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the dental pulp and tissues surrounding the tooth root. Magnified RLT, Cast Post Restorations to save root stamps and other endodontic services are available.
Operative Dentistry: Diagnosis, prevention and minimally-invasive treatment of decay, conservative correction of aesthetic problems, conservative and conventional restorations, cosmetic fillings matching patient’s tooth colour, wide range of tooth shades.
Pedodontics: Providing primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health diagnosis, care and consultative expertise for infants and children through adolescence including those with special care needs. Services available are fluoride application, direct and indirect pulp capping and intervene developing malocclusion, pulpotomy, pulpctomy, apexification, apexogenesis, habit breaking appliances, space maintenance.
Periodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for patients with gum disease. Flap Surgeries, Fluoride Application, Gingival recession, Laser, Depigmentation, Gingivectomy and Root plannings.
Prosthodontics: Procedures for patients requiring crowns and bridges.
Prosthetic: Custom made procedure for oncology referred patients
Implantology: Procedures for imported dental implants. Services available are Single and Multiple Implant.
Orthodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for people who need braces. Services available are
- Begg’s Orthodontic teeth
- Ceramic Orthodontic treatment
- Straight wire technique
- Dental Alligner’s – invisible
- Lingual and Palatal braces
- Removable Orthodontic Appliances
Cosmetic dentistry including:
- Aesthetic restorations
- Smile designing
- Tooth whitening and bleaching – in office procedures
- Dental jewellery – at home procedures
- Periodontal surgeries and flap procedures
- Advanced orthodontia
- Orthognathic surgeries and post operative treatments
- Midline diastema cosmetic approach
- Correction of dental fluorosis
- Laminates and veneers
- Inlays and onlays
- Crown lengthening and shortening procedures
- Gummy smile correction