Caring, compassionate and comprehensive women health care is what we promise at our Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department. The department offers full spectrum of general and speciality gynaecological and obstetrical care. A professionally experienced medical team provides the highest level of confidence to the mother for safe and stress free delivery. In high risk pregnancy management, the kind of attention paid towards the lifesaving prenatal treatment as well as the long term health of the mother and baby makes our department unique.
Our specialised gynaec wing on infertility helps women to undergo possible tests, analyse their gynaecological problems and offer expert solutions including most advanced laparoscopic surgeries.
Our expert team in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology provides total focus on women’s comprehensive health care both on a primary and referral basis. We offer complete outpatient and inpatient obstetrics and gynaecologic care and also the latest minimal access gynaecological surgeries.
Along with high expertise in managing high risk pregnancies, the department extend outstanding care for all pregnant women. We have also combined modern obstetrics with professional Ayurveda for the first time in the world so as to enable our patients to gain the best benefits of both sciences.
Our specialists are also committed to the conquest of basic and complex surgical and medical diseases of the female reproductive system including gynaec oncology, urogynaecology, infectious as well as other diseases.
- High risk pregnancy management
- Best of its kind delivery suites
- Most modern labour rooms
- Isolation labour rooms
- Painless delivery
- Sophisticated operation theatres
- Minimal access gynaecological surgeries
- Fully equipped neonatal ICU and nursery
- Most advanced radiology equipment
- Optional Antenatal and postnatal Ayurveda
- Antenatal yoga sessions
- Complex infertility treatment
Services offered include:
- Routine and high-risk obstetric care: High-risk pregnancy consultation, continuity care, advanced Prenatal Diagnosis, Chorionic Villus Sampling, Amniocentesis (if indicated), intensive care management of high risk expectants.
- Antenatal classes: Antenatal care to normal and high risk pregnancies.
- Level 3-ultrasound: Offered to all pregnant women to detect congenital anomalies in the foetus.
- Epidural (Painless) delivery
- Normal and instrumental deliveries (forceps and ventouse) and caesarean sections are performed in our state-of-the-art Labour room and Operation theatre.
- Monitoring of Pre-term labour and intra-uterine growth & Small gestational age babies in the level III NICU
- Family Planning: Contraceptive devices and methods
- General Women’s Health: Routine gynaecologic care, Paediatric/adolescent gynaecologic care, Menstrual/bleeding issues, screening of breast diseases, Menopause management
- Uterine surgeries: Fibroids and other uterine abnormalities (Laparoscopic Myomectomy), rudimentary horn excision, adenomyomectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy, lap. sterilisation
- Ovarian surgeries: follicular puncture, ovarian biopsy, cystectomy, adhesiolysis, oophorectomy
- Tubal surgeries: tubal surgeries for ectopic gestation, salpingectomy
- Hysteroscopic procedures: septum resection, tubal cannulation, myomectomy, polypectomy
- Gynaecological oncology: Ovarian cancer, Cervical cancer, Uterine cancer, Vulva cancer, breast cancer. Colposcopy and papsmear for cancer screening
- Urogynaecology: pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, genital fistulas. Advanced treatments including minimal access repairs through the vagina, minimally invasive slings for incontinence, sacral neuromodulation for overactive bladder and voiding dysfunction. Non-surgical therapies for patients with disorders of the pelvic floor including physical therapy.
- Menstrual disorders: abnormal bleeding, heavy abdominal pain, irregular or no menstruation
- Menopausal problems: Polyps, hot flashes, mood swings, sleep problems etc associated with menopause.
- Infertility clinic
- Menopausal clinic
- Preventive clinics
- Antenatal clinic
- Postnatal care and family planning clinic
- Breast diseases clinic