Peace of mind is a boon; not available to everyone. Psychological well-being strengthens our ability to have healthy relationships, make good life choices and handle the ups and downs in life. The professionals with their expertise provide a detailed assessment of the person’s needs and difficulties, based on which a tailor-made treatment and support is planned. Psychological problems also increase the likelihood that people will make poor behavioural and emotional choices which can contribute to medical ailments.
Renai offers a wide variety of comprehensive diagnostic tests, medical treatments, and therapeutic procedures. Our professional Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists bound by the code of ethics; protect a patient’s right to be confidential and ensures unbiased treatment. The treatment and assessment options available are in the following area:
Emotional and behavioural problems
Evaluation and treatment of illnesses like:
- Episodic dyscontrol
- Pre-Menstrual stress
- Bipolar disorders
- Psychotic disorders and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Learning difficulties: Test academic skills, Intelligence Quotient, Aptitude test, and provide study skills enhancement as well as diagnostic Psychometry for clinical conditions
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Assessment and treatment of ADHD, Behavioural problems, and Specific Learning Problems.
- Conduct problems: oppositional aggressive, defiant, truancy destructive behaviour, sexual misconduct
- New age addictions: Gaming addiction, online Social Media Addiction, Mobile phone addictions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sleeping and eating problems
- Teenage adjustment disorders, Relationship problems
- Anxiety Disorders: phobias, generalised anxiety disorders, panic attacks, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Dissociative disorder, separation anxiety disorder
- Mood disorders: depression, bipolar affective disorder, dysthymia
- Psychotic disorders: schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorders, delusional disorder
- Substance related disorders
- Gender identity disorders
- Sexual disorder and deviant sexual behaviour
- De-addiction: Tobacco, Alcohol and other Substances.
- Personality and Motivation Enhancement training: Enhancing self esteem and Assertiveness, Performance Anxiety Management and Organisational Management.
- Individual counselling
- Premarital counselling
- Career guidance counselling
- Parenting Skills Training for parents of children with academic problems, attention deficit and specific learning problems.
- Learning and behavioural disorders
- Speech and Language Problems
- Adolescent Guidance Clinic
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders – Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Personality Disorder Clinic
- Suicide Prevention Clinic
- Memory Clinic
- Stress Management Clinic