Renai Institute of Medical sciences was established with a vision to provide quality medical, paramedical, nursing and allied healthcare education programs of international quality. Currently, we are offering courses in various paramedical streams. Availability of superb medical facilities as well as qualified specialists ensures our students the best opportunities for hands-on, real-world learning.
Courses offered include:
- DNB-Anaesthesiology (Post MBBS)
- DNB-Anaesthesiology (Post Diploma)
- DNB-Obstetrics & Gynaecology (Post MBBS)
- DNB-Obstetrics & Gynaecology (Post Diploma)
- DNB-Orthopaedic Surgery (Post MBBS)
- DNB-Orthopaedic Surgery (Post Diploma)
- DNB-Paediatrics (Post MBBS)
- DNB-Paediatrics (Post Diploma)
- DNB-Radiodiagnosis (Post MBBS)
- DNB-Radiodiagnosis (Post Diploma)
- DNB-General Medicine (Post MBBS)
- DrNB-Cardiology (Post MD/DNB)
- DNB-Emergency Medicine (Post MBBS)
- IAP Fellowship-Neonatology (Post MD/DNB/DCH)
- DrNB – Critical Care Medicine (Post MD/DNB) Under Accreditation Process
The conducive platform to pursue education and the practical experience gained in the hospital during your courses will make you professionals of tomorrow.
To know more about our programs, please write to Academic Director, Renai Institute of Medical Sciences, Renai Medicity, Palarivattom, Cochin – 25 or mail us at email@example.com
Our fourth generation Operation theatres are at par with the bests in the world.
There are more than 120 ICU beds for various surgical and medical specialties.
The fast pace of modern life leaves little time to keep a check on health.