Always keeping you close to our heart, Renai Medicity’s Advanced Centre for Heart Diseases provides all-inclusive care for the management of heart diseases. Offering the broadest spectrum of diagnostics, therapeutic, surgical and rehabilitation options for congenital and acquired heart diseases, our centre is in the unsurpassed leading position among other centres across the state.
In order to assure multifaceted care for patients with simple to complex heart diseases, the centre brings together highly qualified and experienced
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons
- Cardiac Anaesthetists
- Critical Care Specialists
Facilities and competencies
- Dedicated Chest Pain Unit (Immediate care & Diagnosis, No Unwanted/Extra costs, Early discharge)
- 24×7 highly modern multiple Catheterization Laboratories (Cath Labs)
- Exclusive radial angiogram and angioplasty centre, first of its kind in Kerala.
- 24 hour Primary Angioplasty Service with in-house availability of well experienced Interventional Cardiologist
- Well reputed Cardiologists with National and International experience working round the clock.
- Facilities to tackle most difficult and complex Coronary lesions and most complicated case situations
- 24×7 Ultramodern Intensive Coronary Care Unit
- 128 slice Cardiac CT
- Specialty Clinics for various cardiology subgroups
- The best scientifically designed Cardiac Check up programs
- Coronary Angiography (femoral, radial and brachial access)
- Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound) and FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve) in angiographically borderline lesions to assess whether revascularisation would be beneficial.
- Left and Right Heart Catheterisation
- Peripheral Angiography & Interventions
- Valvuloplasty-dilation of narrowed cardiac valves (Mitral, Aortic and pulmonary)
- Implantation of the following: Single and dual-chamber pacemakers
- Single and dual-chamber Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICD)
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Temporary pacemaker implantation
- Implantable loop recorders
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT; BIV- and TRIV-ICD)
- Coronary Stenting
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump Therapy (IABP)
- Peripheral Arterial Stenting
- Pulmonary angiography
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
- Pericardiocentisis under Fluoroscopy
- Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Implantation of Vena Cava Filter
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Emergency Angioplasty and Stenting of occluded coronary vessels in the setting of acute-myocardial infarction (Primary PTCA)
Since a proper cure cannot come without a proper diagnosis, we make available to you the relevant procedure that serves as a guide to any follow-up treatment that you may need.
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- 2D Echocardiography and Doppler Studies
- Stress Echocardiography
- Trans oesophageal Echocardiography
- 24 hours Holter Monitoring
- Tread mill stress test
- Cardiac CT
Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
The state-of-the-art CCU facility at Renai Medicity hospital is equipped with Acute cardiac care monitors, ventilators, ABP, blood gas analyser and Echo.
With the latest technology, skilled doctors and compassionate staff, complete array of invasive, non-invasive diagnostic as well as advanced surgeries are available at the Cardiology division of Renai Medicity.
Our advanced Heart surgeries are designed to meet the needs of cardiac patients today and into the future. Our renowned surgeons are adept in minimally invasive heart surgery and mitral valve repair. We also perform state-of-the-art surgical procedures for heart valve replacement, coronary bypass surgery, aortic aneurysm repair, awake cardiac surgery, beating heart coronary artery bypass grafting and treatment of atrial fibrillation.